- Business Litigation
- Federal Practice
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Real Property
- Land Use
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Nonprofit Organizations Law
- Health Law
- Construction Law
- Tax Law
Foster Denman, LLP emphasizes Corporate Litigation, Tax Litigation, Real Property, Land Use, Trust and Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration, Probate, Non-Profit Organization Law, Health Law, and Taxation.
Foster Denman, LLP is the product of two law firms: Foster & Purdy and Denman & Cooney.
Stuart E. Foster and William G. Purdy formed a partnership in 1980 as Foster & Purdy. Karen C. Allan and Gary C. Peterson were two of the firm's original associates and became partners in 1982.
William G. Purdy left the firm in 1996 to become corporate counsel for Asante Health System. Mr. Purdy subsequently retired from Asante and became a Jackson County Circuit Court judge. He has since retired from the bench.
Donald K. Denman began as a sole practitioner in 1962, but soon formed a partnership with his law school classmate John P. Cooney. Mr. Denman and Mr. Cooney remained partners until 1995 when Mr. Cooney was appointed to the federal bench as a Magistrate for U.S. District Court, District of Oregon. Mr. Denman merged his practice into Foster Purdy in 1999.
Lewis W. Dahlin also joined Foster Purdy in 1988 after practicing as a trial lawyer for the United States Marine Corps and as a Deputy District Attorney for the Jackson County District Attorney's office.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?