- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Real Estate including:
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Catastrophic Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Construction Accidents
- Farm Worker Injuries
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Farm (Chapter 12) Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Farm Real Estate
- Real Property-Related Civil Litigation
Glenn H. Williams has extensive experience representing clients in Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, Bankruptcy & Real Estate matters. For confidential consultation, call 662-545-4139.
Attorney Glenn Williams has twenty years experience as a Civil Litigator focused on Personal Injury, Workplace Injuries, Consumer & Business Bankruptcy and Real Estate transactions and litigation. He successfully represents client in all Mississippi State & Federal Courts and administrative agencies. By selectively accepting representation of clients who need immediate assistance with their case, Glenn Williams is able to devote more personal time and attention to individual clients, compared to large firms which advertise heavily to attract a high volume of cases. Personal injury practice is focused on automobile and slip and fall cases, and information regarding representative settlements, ranging from $100,000 to $1,250,000, is available upon request. Glenn Williams has also enjoyed a high degree of success in representing workers compensation claimants, and assertively protects their rights at all stages of their claim. While Glenn Williams handles a wide variety a Bankruptcy matters, he is most well known locally for his experience with Chapter 12 (Family Farmer) cases. Glenn Williams is qualified to close almost any form of real estate transaction, and he has been an agent for Mississippi Valley/Old Republic Title Insurance Company for twenty years. If you've suffered injuries through the negligence of others, have been hurt on the job, are facing the possible loss of your home, farm or other property, or have a real estate matter, call now for confidential consultation: 662-545-4139.
The Attorney's practice is not limited geographically to northwestern Mississippi. Through relationships with prestigious law firms along the Gulf Coast, Glenn Williams is capable of handling Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, Bankruptcy and other Civil Litigation matters in Gulfport, Biloxi, Pascagoula, Bay St. Louis and other coastal communities. To set an appointment with the attorney in this area, call: 662-545-4139.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?