- Business Formation
- Family Law
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Titles
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills and Probate
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
Building Relationships with our Clients Based on Trust. Call Us - 912-756-2631
Since 1983, the attorneys in the firm have been serving the legal needs of Richmond Hills and the surrounding area. The attorneys are actively involved in religious, civic and business organizations within Richmond Hill, while the residential real estate practice has been a primary focus of the firm over the past 20 years, the firm now offers services in the area of divorce and family law, as well as maintaining its real estate, corporate and general practice.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?