- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Oil And Gas Law
- Mineral Interests
Howard & Associates, P.C. is dedicated to meeting the legal needs of individuals in Minot, North Dakota with friendly, effective, and experienced representation. We give our clients the respect and personal attention each deserves and this keeps them coming back - while referring their colleagues, friends and family to us. We are proud of these lasting relationships and the opportunity we have to continue to serve our clients.
We listen to the concerns of our clients and work to create a comprehensive estate plan that addresses each of these concerns. Many of our clients are concerned about protecting their legacy and assets from the rising costs of nursing home care, and are concerned about their well-being during times of long-term care or illness. Many are also concerned about the fair and equitable distribution of their assets to children and other family members. Our clients are often faced with the complex issues that arise when passing the family farm or business down to the next generation. We guide our clients through every decision necessary to create an estate plan that is tailored to meet their goals and to provide for their families.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?