- Criminal Defense
- Social Security Disability
- Criminal Law
- Death Penalty
- Drivers License Suspension
- Drug Crimes
- Federal Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Parole and Probation
- Prisoners Rights
- Property Damage
- Sex Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Weapons Charges
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & Drunk Driving
- Domestic Abuse
- White Collar Crimes
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Consumer Bankruptcy
Former Marine Corps JAG Attorney with over 25 years of courtroom experience providing high-quality representation to clients in Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy and Social Security Disability cases. Contact us today for your free consultation.
For over 25 years, attorney Jeff Heller has provided superior legal representation to individuals and families throughout Northwest Georgia. The firm's Disability, Bankruptcy and Criminal Defense practices are built on three overriding principles - Honesty, Strong Legal Knowledge and Unmatched Client Service.
The firm routinely represents clients from Atlanta to the Tennessee border, including cities such as Marietta, Alpharetta, Woodstock, Canton, Cartersville, Cumming, Ellijay and Rome. In the legal system, clients frequently receive only one opportunity for a successful outcome. Trust Attorney Jeff Heller to take your case as far as necessary so you and your family can move forward. Call our firm today to set up your free initial consultation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?