- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Children (including Adoptions)
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Criminal Law
- Post-Conviction Remedies
- Parole and Probation
- Wrongful Death
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Marital Property Distribution
- Spousal Support
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Powers of Attorney
- Trusts and Estates
- Estate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Trust Law
- Trust Administration.
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Vehicular Homicide
- Hit and Run
- Assault and Battery
- Marital Agreements
- Marital Property Law
- Matrimonial Law
Trial attorney helping people who need effective representation & resolution of their legal matter in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury, civil litigation, family law, divorce, & estate planning such as wills, trusts, or probate
Kent Hickam of Kent Hickam, P.C. is an Oregon trial attorney helping people in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon and neighboring communities who need effective representation and resolution of their legal matter in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury and civil litigation, family law and divorce, and estate planning such as wills, trusts, or probate.
Mr. Hickam's criminal law practice includes defense of all felony and misdemeanor charges, and post-adjudication matters such as probation. His civil trial practice includes any civil litigation matter from a personal injury lawsuit to landlord-tenant disputes. He also handle a full range of family law matters such as dissolution of marriage, adoptions and guardianships. In the area of estate planning, he handles all probate matters, questions regarding trust administration, and preparation of necessary documents such as wills and trusts.
For over a quarter of a century, Kent Hickam has been trying cases in Oregon trial courts, appeals courts, and before the Oregon Supreme Court. He has tried hundreds of cases and helped hundreds of clients in over 30 years of practice. His experience can work for you too!
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?