- Law Offices Of Saliba & Saliba
- 4 Derne Street,
- Boston, MA 02114
- (617) 227-8640
- (617) 723-8977
- Property Taxes
- Property Tax Appeals
- Property Tax Abatements
- Property Tax Assessments
- Property Tax Law
Property Tax Law, Property Tax Appeals, Property Tax Abatements and Property Tax Assessments
The Saliba firm is based in Boston, Massachusetts and was established by David J. Saliba in 1968. Since its inception, the firm has concentrated in the area of real property taxation.
To set the stage for what was to become a nationally recognized real property tax firm, our founder devoted his career to the field as a lawyer, lecturer, and author.
Since 1968, our firm has been successful in obtaining a significant tax adjustments for a wide variety of property owners, from individual taxpayers to Fortune 500 companies. Saliba and Saliba has favorably contested numerous real property tax assessments relating to industrial, commercial and residential properties.
At Saliba and Saliba "personal service" is the foundation upon which we rest our basic philosophies. Each case is analyzed individually and given particular attention to determine the course of action to be taken. Although most of our cases are resolved at the administrative level, Saliba and Saliba has been successful at all levels of the judicial system.
Saliba and Saliba consists of proficient real property tax lawyers, with a personnel staff of trained professionals who have thoroughly developed their skills in our area of expertise.
In addition to our in-house attorneys, the Saliba firm has established a long term rapport with many well known Real Estate Consulting Companies in the industry. These outside companies are readily accessible to our firm for us to engage as appraisers, consultants, expert witnesses and the like.
As members of the American Property Tax Counsel, an international affiliation of leading independent property tax firms, our firm provides invaluable service to a wide range of clients.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?