- General Practice
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Plaintiffs' Malpractice Torts
- Domestic Relations
- Administrative Law
- Real Estate
- Social Security Disability
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Civil Rights Action
- Employment Law
- Commercial Litigation
We are skilled, aggressive, creative, practical and - most importantly - successful!
Lipman & Katz is an Augusta-based full service law firm with a statewide practice. We are skilled, aggressive, creative, practical and - most importantly - successful. In personal injury, family law, criminal defense, litigation and other legal activities such as wills, real estate, and corporate work, we represent our clients with vigor and skill.
The people of Lipman & Katz are deeply committed to the greater Augusta community. Most of our lawyers were raised in central Maine, and all of us value the lifestyle of this area. We offer legal work of the caliber found in "big-city" firms, while maintaining the close client contacts you expect from a "small-town" firm.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?