- General Litigation
- Personal Injury Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Discrimination
Law School Attended:
Class of 1966
Class of 1963
B.S. in Business Administration
Kennebec County (President, 1972-1973), Maine State (Chair, Medical-Legal Committee, 1985-.) and American Bar Associations
Maine Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 1975-1991
Vice President, 1983-1984
The Association of Trial Lawyers of America (Member, Board of Governors, 1989-1994)
National Association Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?