- Civil Litigation
- General Corporate
- Commercial Practice
- Oil And Gas Law
- Real Estate
- Insurance Regulation
- Workers Compensation
- Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Defense
Markow Walker has provided professional legal services since 1984 that were both personal and specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients.
Originally the firm focused its practice in the areas of oil and gas law, mass tort litigation, and general personal injury defense work with an emphasis in medical malpractice cases. In 1986, the firm expanded its practice to include workers' compensation litigation and since that time, the firm's workers' compensation litigation team has become one of the largest in the State of Mississippi. Lawyers at Markow Walker presently handle a wide range of cases that involve medical malpractice, products liability, premises liability, automobile negligence, insurance litigation, mass tort litigation, construction disputes, workers compensation, employment law, nursing home litigation, bankruptcy litigation, corporate law, elder law and environmental law.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?