- Business Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Organizations
- Commercial Contracts
- Secured Creditors Rights
- Unsecured Creditors Rights
- Commercial Leasing Evictions
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Civil Litigation
- Federal Civil Litigation
- Mobile Home Law
Michael P. Morton, P.A. is recognized as the Leading Advocate for Rental Property Owners
The office of Morton, Michael P. practices law in Wilmington, Delaware and New Castle County
Our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
Property Ownership & Management - Debt Collection - Residential & Commercial Rental Relationships Residential & Commercial Landlord / Tenant Disputes (Landlord only) - Creditors Rights In Bankruptcy - Business Disputes Commercial litigation - Unfair Housing & HUD Complaints - Justice of the Peace Court - LLC Operating Agreements Partnership Agreement - Corporate Formations - Manufactured Home LAN - Condominium Association LAN.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?