- Business Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Organizations
- Commercial Contracts
- Secured Creditors Rights
- Unsecured Creditors Rights
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Civil Litigation
- Federal Civil Litigation
- Mobile Home Law
Law School Attended:
Widener University School of Law
Class of 1985
West Chester State College
Class of 1979
Pennsylvania, Delaware State (Member, Real Property Section), Federal and American (Member, Sections on: Tort and Insurance Practice
National Chairperson, Law Student Division, 1984-1985
Young Lawyers Executive Council Member, 1985, 1989-1991
Young Lawyers Liaison to Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, 1990-1992
Vice Chairperson, Commercial Torts Committee, 1994-1995) Bar Associations.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?