- Property Defense
- Construction Defects
- Eminent Domain
- Tax Deeds & Confirmations
- Family Law
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Personal Injury
Real Estate, Immigration and Injury Attorneys Serving Jackson, MS
Clinton Attorneys Applying Their Extensive
Committed to serving you and your family's needs
At the law firm of Milner & Nixon, PLLC, the firm's diverse clientele come from all walks of life, but when they retain a Milner & Nixon, PLLC attorney, they all expect the same thing - personalized legal services and the benefits of a well-earned reputation for winning difficult and often complex family law, estate planning and real estate cases. Attorneys Steven Price Nixon and Sean A. Milner bring their more than 27 years of combined knowledge, skill and resources to provide you with strategic and long-lasting solutions. As a small Mississippi law firm, Milner & Nixon, PLLC welcomes anyone desiring an attorney who will provide a high level of personal attention, service and experience.
Milner & Nixon, PLLC supplies creative and workable solutions in the preparation of documents such as wills, trusts instruments and prenuptial agreements, as well as for estate planning, powers of attorney and health care, and property decisions. Especially in heir property matters, where probate procedures are required to modify, sell or inherit land registered to a deceased family member, the firm's lawyers are skillful in helping clients implement their objectives. Milner & Nixon, PLLC also strives to resolve matters less contentiously - and more economically - through alternative dispute resolution proceedings, a strategy often beneficial in family law cases.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?