- US and International Business Law
- Immigration Law
- Gas, Water, Wastewater and Environmental Law
- Telecommunications Law
Munger Chadwick is a strategic partner for many businesses operating in Arizona, the Southwest, and globally. Our tools include our recognized knowledge in all areas of business law, including corporate, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, and employment law, as well as intellectual property law, utilities law, and our lobbying, international trade and immigration, and public relations teams. In matters involving dispute resolution, we are recognized for our litigation strength, but we also take pride in working with our clients creatively and aggressively to resolve problems in ways that can prevent or avoid litigation and regulatory obstacles.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?