- Estate Planning
- Trust Law
- Estate Administration
- Probate Administration
- Nonprofit And Charitable Organizations
- Corporate Law
- Pension And Profit Sharing Plans
- Real Estate
Licensed to Practice in Iowa and Illinois.
Nepple Law, PLC is a regional law firm providing high-quality professional services for over 30 years in the business, estate and tax planning areas for individuals, professionals and small-to-medium-sized businesses. We do this competently, timely, ethically and in a manner that provides reasonably-priced services to our clients, and challenging work which yields a fair return to our members.
Core Values Core Values are statements which reflect important philosophies of our firm and are used, in concert with our Mission Statement, to guide us in decision making. The Core Values of our firm are:
-Clients. We hold our clients paramount. We serve them with high professional, technical and ethical standards to help them succeed. We strive to maintain good client relationships.
-Members. The capability, initiative, integrity, creativity and commitment of our members are our most important assets. We seek to involve and empower them and to maintain fairness and integrity in all relationships. We strive to provide our members creative and satisfying opportunities, a role in shaping our mutual future, and fair compensation. We support the growing diversity of the workforce. We give high priority to training and development and career path opportunities to strengthen competence and keep abreast of changing areas of law and technology.
-Profession. We take seriously our responsibilities to the professions we practice, to the communities where we live and work, and to our members.
-Fiscal Management. We believe in conservative fiscal practices and a strong balance sheet that provides stability in bad times as well as good.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?