- Individual Taxation
- Corporate Taxation
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Nonprofits and Charitable Trusts
- Tax Audits and Appeals
- Business Law and Estate Planning
Law School Attended:
Drake University Law School
Class of 1978
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
Class of 1995
University of California, Berkeley
Class of 1969
Member of the American Bar Association's Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
Senior Lawyers (Elder Law) Division
Taxation and General Practice Sections. Member on the Illinois Bar Association's Federal Taxation Section Council. Member of the Chicago, Rock Island County, Scott County and Muscatine County Bar Associations.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?