- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Construction Law
- Construction Litigation
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Transactional Law
- Estate Administration
- Probate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Arbitration
- Insurance Administration
- Administrative and Regulatory Law
- Asset Protection
Earning Trust. Delivering Results.
Nussbaum Gillis & Dinner, P. C. (NGD) is a north Scottsdale law firm with expertise in complex and unusual bankruptcies, commercial litigation, construction and real estate law, estate planning and probate law, corporate, administrative and regulatory law including pest control, transactional law, municipal and general business law.
All name partners have over 25 years of experience practicing law and have been peer review rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell. This is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards from the most respected national legal rating service. Further honors earned by NGD include selection by U.S. News and World Report's Best Law Firms in AmericaÂ® and Best Lawyers in AmericaÂ®, Southwest Super LawyersÂ® and Top 50 Super LawyersÂ®.
Within their practice areas, our attorneys are experienced in handling matters of every kind. All NGD attorneys remain current on new laws, events and legal methodologies which keep them on the cutting edge in addressing legal issues that relate to their clientele.
Our partners frequently lecture on behalf of ASU Law School, the County and State Bar Associations, the American Bankruptcy Institute, and a number of private continuing legal education organizations. They inform other lawyers and professionals about the influence of current events on the dynamic landscape of legal procedure, finance, and business. In addition, our partners have published many articles that provide educational and practical information for legal professionals and the public at large.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?