- Civil Litigation Focusing on the Defense of Professional Liability
- General Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Products Liability Claims
- Consumer Reorganizations
- Real Property Litigation
- Bankruptcy Reorganization Law
- Insurance Coverage Litigation.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Civil Practice
- Class Actions
- General Practice
- Hospital Law
- Health Care
- Insurance Defense
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts
At O'Connor, O'Connor, Bresee & First, we represent insurance companies, self-insured businesses and medical professionals in a wide range of insurance defense and litigation matters. We are a full-service firm, handling litigation, administrative issues, serving as panel counsel, and acting as local counsel and in other capacities.
Serving clients throughout New York and Vermont, we have built a reputation for providing sound legal guidance, determined advocacy and attentive client service. We understand the financial pressures our clients are facing and always work to provide cost-effective legal solutions. We represent insureds, insurance carriers and self-insured companies in state and federal courts throughout the region.
When facing a sensitive legal matter such as an insurance coverage dispute, personal injury defense or employment-related issue, it is important to have a law firm on your side that understands the issues. Our attorneys are well-versed in insurance industry best practices, helping us spare our clients from unnecessary risk and liability. The scope of our practice includes:
- Insurance defense
- Defending self-insured businesses
- Defending medical and other professionals
- Insurance coverage disputes
We understand the importance of being available for our clients when they need us. Our size is well-suited to this purpose. We are large enough to have the depth, experience and resources to handle your legal matter, and small enough to provide the personal, attentive client service that makes a difference.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?