- Professional Liability (Medical, Psychiatric, Dental, Legal)
- Products Liability
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Law School Attended:
Albany Law School Union University
Class of 1978
Ohio State University
Class of 1975
B.A., Political Science
Albany County, New York State (Member, Sections on Insurance Negligence and Compensation Law
Special Committee to Confer with the Medical Society of the State of New York) and American Bar Associations
Defense Research Institute
Panel of Arbitrators for the American Arbitrators Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?