- Business Law
- Debtor and Creditor
- Tax Exempt Entities
- Economic Development
- Estate Planning
- Federal Taxation
- State Taxation
- Tax Planning
- Asset Protection
- Family Business Successions
- Business Successions
- Business Succession Planning
- Risk Management
- Casualty Insurance
- Tax Exempt Organizations
- Business Formation
- Business Financing
- Venture Financing
Attorney Mark O'Donnell knows business â€” and the inner workings of business dealings â€” inside and out.
With 40 years of multi-faceted legal experience and unparalleled business acumen, Mark provides business owners with a legal context for fulfillment of their business and personal goals.
As a managing partner of two successful law firms, Mark understands the importance of delivering quality legal services in a timely and efficient manner.
Mark also has an extensive background as a trial lawyer, bringing a unique perspective to his clients. And his lobbying experience and astute observation of economic, social and political trends give him a depth and knowledge base unique among lawyers, allowing him to understand the context in which he helps business clientele.
In short, he knows the inside track to help you and your business make the most of your hard-earned money.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?