- Commercial Transactions
- Zoning Law
- Planning Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Secured Lending
- Commercial Litigation
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
Pearce & Dow, LLC is a commercial law firm located in Portland, Maine. We represent clients in all Maine state and federal courts. Our practice areas include:
- Corporate and business law
- Commercial real estate and land use law
- Bankruptcy, reorganization and insolvency
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial lending and borrowing
Mike Pearce opened what is now Pearce & Dow, LLC after spending many years in a larger firm. He sought to establish a small firm that concentrated on serving clients with commercial, transactional, business and/or debtor-creditor needs. These practice areas still comprise more than 90 percent of our practice. Our many years practicing in these concentrated fields enables us to provide the counsel and work product our clients have come to expect: the highest quality counsel grounded in solid legal analysis, common sense and an understanding of real-world practicalities and consequences.
We have a diverse client base, including international, national, regional and community banks; credit unions; municipalities; real estate developers; lumber companies; oil companies; construction companies; landlords; general contractors; tradesmen and various other businesses. Yet, we represent innumerable individuals and families from across the state of Maine helping them with their everyday needs.
Most of our clients reside in or do business in Maine, New Hampshire or Massachusetts. However, we have also represented clients throughout New England and the Eastern States as far south as Florida and as far west as Texas.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?