- Bankruptcy and Reorganization
- Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Secured Transactions
- Corporate Law
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Zoning and Planning
- Construction Law
- Municipal Law
Law School Attended:
University of Maine
Class of 1978
College of the Holy Cross
Class of 1974
Cumberland, Maine State and American (Member, Business Law Section) Bar Associations
American Bankruptcy Institute
Maine Trial Lawyers Association
Turnaround Management Association (Member, Maine Chapter).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?