- Real Estate
- Financial Transactions
- Leases And Leasing
- Banking Law
- Tax Exempt Financing
- General Corporate
- Commercial Litigation
- Plaintiff'S Asbestos Litigation
Over 150 years of combined experience solving our client's legal issues. Call 206-625-1711
Pepple Cantu Schmidt PLLC is a specialty law firm representing clients in commercial real estate and business transactions, complex litigation, and toxic tort claims.
We take a very straightforward approach to providing legal services, which means we dispense with the unnecessary and expensive bureaucracy, infrastructure and overhead that are typically associated with large organizations. Our law firm is small, flexible and efficient, which allows us to serve our clients effectively.
PCS maintains offices in Seattle, Washington, and Clearwater, Florida. For additional information, please contact our firm administrator, Jeff Steinert.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?