- Consumer Finance
- Commercial Finance
- Creditors' Rights
- Real Estate
- Health Care
- Corporate Law
- Civil Law
- Criminal Litigation
- Federal Practice
One of Nashville's Largest Bankruptcy Firms
Formed in 1992, the firm focuses on Commercial and Consumer Bankruptcy, Consumer Lending Programs, Commercial Lending and Litigation, Health Care, Real Estate and General Corporate Law. With the election to the United States Senate of Senator Fred D. Thompson in 1994, Sabin R. Thompson, Senator Thompson's sole partner, joined the firm. With the addition of the firm's Memphis office in 1997, Harris P. Quinn joined the firm as shareholder and managing attorney in the Memphis office on February 1, 1998. The firm has been responsible for various cases and reported decisions of national note. The firm strives to provide cost effective, responsive and efficient legal services to Financial Institutions, Health Care Providers, Corporations and Individuals in business.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?