- Bankruptcy Law
- Creditors' Rights Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Appellate Practice
Law School Attended:
University of Virginia
Class of 1987
Class of 1982
Nashville, Tennessee and American Bar Associations
ABA Business Section (Chair, Consumer Bankruptcy Committee, 2005-2008), Litigation Section, Real Property Section
American Bankruptcy Institute (Member: Consumer Bankruptcy Committee
Banking and Finance Committee
Health Care Committee
Contributing Editor, ABI Journal, 1995-1998)
National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees (Member, Creditor Auxiliary Steering Committee, 1994â€”, Chair, 1997-1998).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?