- General Practice
- Real estate
- Business formation and advisory
- Probate, Trusts, Wills
- Tax Lien Foreclosure
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
Solving Your Legal Problems With Compassion. In these times of change and uncertainty, we work to bring the best possible solution for the issues that arise in your personal, business, and financial affairs. Claim your Fresh Start!
Mark has been practicing since 1978, and in a Rural County in Northwest Arizona. He offers a direct and personal connection to each client, and takes the time to get to the root issues that can arise in these complex and troubled times. Mark also serves on the Board of Directors of the Northern Arizona Regional Behavior Health Authority providing managed health care with a conscience to Northern Arizona, and is a Promoter with Visalus, for life, health and prosperity.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?