- Corporate Law
- Business Contracts
- Employee Benefits
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Creditor's Rights
- Timber Law
- Zoning Law
- General Civil Practice
- False Claim Litigation
- Trucking Law
- Automobile Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse And Neglect
- Slip And Fall
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Products Liability
- Commercial Law
- Domestic Law
- Criminal Law
Attorneys At Law
Taulbee, Rushing, Snipes, Marsh & Hodgin, LLC has been one of the premier law firms in Southeast Georgia for three decades, serving the diverse legal needs of its people and businesses.
Our lawyers are all graduates from top schools in the southeast and hold degrees in engineering, accounting, and finance, as well as traditional pre-law majors. We are licensed to practice in Federal District and Appellate Courts, the State courts of Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, New York, Kentucky, the District of Columbia, and United States Tax Court.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?