- Domestic Law
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Child Support Modification and Enforcement
- Juvenile Delinquency and Dependency Proceedings
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Residential Home Sales Transactions
- Commercial Property Sales Transactions
- Homeowners Association Matters
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Real Estate Contracts
- Eminent Domain
- Zoning, Land-Use and Building Permits
- Boundary and Easement Disputes
- Title Disputes
Committed to you and results
Mississippi Lawyer Provides You With Client-Centered Service
General practice attorney emphasizing domestic law, personal injury and real estate gives you personalized attention
Rebecca C. Taylor at Taylor Law Firm PC has 30 years of legal experience. I work with you one-on-one, giving you personalized attention and care while resolving your legal issues in the most efficient and professional manner.
My goal is to take care of you and your legal needs. I can help you with general practice, including domestic law, personal injury and real estate in Wiggins and throughout Stone, Harrison, Forrest and surrounding counties in Mississippi, including but not limited to Pearl River, Perry, George, Lamar and Hancock counties.
Mississippi lawyer dedicated to excellence
I put my experience, skills and knowledge to work to resolve my clients' legal issues effectively. When you turn to me for representation, you'll receive:
- One-on-one service and a quick response. I believe in giving you personal attention from the time you walk into my office until your case is closed. I work efficiently to resolve your case in the timeliest manner possible.
- Ethical representation. I strongly believe in adherence to strict ethical standards and professionalism.
- Community and professional involvement â€” Since 1988, I have been the City Attorney for Wiggins and since 1992 I have been Stone County Court Youth Referee. I was also appointed in 2003 to serve as Family Master in Chancery in Stone, Harrison and Hancock counties in Mississippi, which comprises the Eighth Chancery Court District.
Helping my community effectively resolve their legal issues
I provide legal services in:
- Domestic law. I help clients in domestic law matters, including divorce, child custody and support, visitation, and alimony.
- Personal Injury. I assist clients with all their needs following a personal injury such as an automobile accident or other accident.
- Real estate. I represent buyers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate.
- Estates. I assist clients with their needs in the estate and probate area after the loss of a loved one.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?