- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
It's Time for a Fresh Start.
Helping consumers make healthy financial choices
Is Bankruptcy Right for You?
The Law Office of Gregory Messer provides a wide range of services for individuals and families suffering from the weight of excessive debt. Attorney Gregory Messer personally works with you to set your mind at ease and relieve the strain financial woes have placed on your personal and professional lives. Deciding to file for bankruptcy can be difficult and scary, and our law firm is here to help make the process as easy as possible for you. While our courteous, knowledgeable staff members are available to answer any questions you may have, you spend the majority of your time dealing directly with Mr. Messer - a well-known, highly esteemed lawyer.
An exclusive focus on bankruptcy law
Gregory Messer can help you determine whether bankruptcy is right for you and, if so, what form is best to file. He has more than 30 years of experience representing debtors in:
Chapter 7 bankruptcy
Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Mr. Messer also handles Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings, debt consolidation procedures, and an array of other bankruptcy-related issues.
Mr. Messer has received extensive recognition over the course of his legal career for his diligent, ethical nature. A panel trustee for the Chapter 7 Trustee Panel for the Eastern and Southern districts of New York since 1980; he became Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification in 1995. He is listed in Super Lawyers and the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyersâ„¢ and is AVÂ® Preeminentâ„¢ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-HubbellÂ®. Additionally, he has received multiple awards for service to those in need in the Brooklyn community.
Comprehensive service from qualified counsel
Reach out to the Law Office of Gregory Messer online or at 718-619-8282 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our office is located across the street from the U.S. District Bankruptcy Court in Brooklyn and is close to the Borough Hall and Court Street subway stations. We serve residents throughout New York City and Long Island.
To ensure every client's filing receives the attention it deserves, we are an appointment-only law firm with flexible hours adjustable to fit your needs.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?