- Domestic Relations
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights
- Child Support
- Post Decree
- Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law
- Sex Offenses
- Child Abuse
- Felony Misdemeanors
- Traffic Violations
- Driving Under Influence
- Driving Under Suspension
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Civil Appeals
- Criminal Appeals
Free Initial Consultation
Practicing law correctly requires a thorough knowledge of federal and state constitutions and relevant case law, rules of procedure and knowledge of the judges and courts in one's region of practice. While skills and knowledge are important, there is no substitute for experience. Attorney David V. Gedrock has more than 32 years of experience practicing law in Ohio and has successfully represented clients in both state and federal courts. His familiarity with his practice, together with the knowledge he has gleaned, enables you to have confidence in overcoming your legal matter.
My law firm provides comprehensive legal services ranging from criminal law, bankruptcy and family law to personal injury. And because I regularly work in both civil and criminal courts, I can apply my wealth of trial experience by thoroughly analyzing your case from multiple angles to ensure you get optimal resolution.
The way your attorney handles your case can have a lifetime impact on you, especially when you have been charged with a criminal offense. I am a dedicated legal professional who will work toward the best possible result under the circumstances. I will also make sure each matter is handled discretely and confidentially.
Call David V. Gedrock at 330-723-4947 or contact me online today to schedule your free initial consultation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?