- General Civil Practice
- Trial Practice
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Appellate Practice
- Real Estate
- Professional Malpractice
- Employee Benefits
- Construction Law
- Health Care Law
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury Law
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Commercial Real Estate
- Native American Law
- Education Law
Attorneys at Law
Udall Law Firm, LLP offers a full range of legal services to individuals and corporations throughout the State of Arizona. Our full-service law firm has been a dedicated part of the Tucson community since it was founded in 1952. Today, as the oldest and one of the largest law firms in Southern Arizona, we understand that being of service to our clients takes more than just legal expertise. It takes wisdom, passion for service, and the insight to find the right path. Real wisdom is gained by understanding when to avoid conflict, and when to meet it head on.
Over the years, Udall Law Firm has established itself as a leader in providing quality legal advice and services. From individual clients in personal legal matters, to business and corporate clients in complex litigation and transactional matters, we are proud to offer our clients not only legal expertise and sound judgment, but responsive accessibility.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?