- Real Property
Concentrating on Foreclosures, Creditor Bankruptcy, Evictions, Loan Closings, and Title Examinations.
The Underwood Law Firm which was formed in 1982 concentrates its practice, which functions throughout the state of Mississippi, on foreclosures and bankruptcy. Mr. Underwood and associates serve the litigation needs of business and professionals based on a commitment to efficient and high ethical standards. They always strive to deliver legal services comparable or superior to those provided by much larger organizations but at very affordable rates. The firm members are active in bar and civic activities in leadership roles. The Underwood Law Firm is a preeminent law practice represented in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?