- General Civil Practice
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- State Government Law
- Federal Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Planning
- Commercial Loans
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Finance
- General Corporate Representation
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage Issues
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Real Estate
- Shareholder Disputes
Watson Heidelberg Jones PLLC is a general practice law firm serving clients in the Jackson, Mississippi, metropolitan area and throughout the State of Mississippi. Amidst the proliferation of large law firms in the market today, our attorneys have chosen to practice law in a small firm environment, believing that a small group of talented and experienced lawyers can provide sophisticated clients with a superior level of service in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Our business lawyers have extensive experience in complex acquisitions and divestitures of businesses, formation of domestic and foreign manufacturing and marketing joint ventures, corporate finance, product licensing and distribution, commercial real estate projects, shareholder disputes, automobile dealer law, municipal law, probate matters and energy law.
Our litigation practice is focused upon civil litigation matters, ranging from the defense of personal injury cases, to medical malpractice defense, construction law, products liability, trucking cases, healthcare consulting for physicians, clinics and hospitals, premises liability, employment disputes, EPL consulting and litigation, arbitration, mediation, insurance disputes and coverage issues, bad faith, chancery matters, and appellate work. Our litigators have handled cases in more than eighty percent of the venues in Mississippi and have tried cases in more than twenty different Mississippi counties.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?