- General Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Property Law
- Zoning Law
- Corporate Law
- Trusts And Estates
- Estate Planning; Estate Administration
- Wireless Telecommunications
Welcome to Wooden Law Firm, PC
Are you having trouble with the law? Do you need legal representation? Call the legal team at Wooden Law Firm, PC.
Wooden Law Firm, PC is a local law office in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Our office handles various areas of the law, including bankruptcy, corporate law, commercial lending, environmental law, estate planning, government relations, individual and corporate tax, litigation, mergers, municipal law, personal injury, real estate law, transportation law, zoning law, and more.
Wooden Law Firm, PC employs qualified, skilled attorneys that can help you with all of your legal concerns. We focus on each client individually because we understand that every case is different. To get more information, feel free to give us a call today!
Experienced and Licensed Attorneys
Wooden Law Firm, PC has a group of experienced attorneys and legal aids that are qualified to handle different areas of the law. We have lawyers licensed to practice in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. Additionally, we have an attorney that is a Certified Public Accountant. Take a look below at a comprehensive list of our attorneys' credentials.
Admitted to Practice In:
United States District Court
Eastern and Middle Districts of Tennessee
Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
Northern District of Georgia
Western District of Texas
United States Court of Appeals
Sixth, Eleventh and District of Columbia Circuits
United States Tax Court
Marion County Tennessee Bar Association
Chattanooga Bar Association
Memphis Bar Association
Nashville Bar Association
Tennessee Bar Association
Arkansas Bar Association
Oklahoma Bar Association
Texas Bar Association
American Bar Association
State Bar of Georgia
Alabama State Bar
Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Chattanooga Estate Planning Council
Chattanooga Tax Practitioners
Various Articles in The Tennessee Journal of Practice and Procedure
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?