- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Wireless Telecommunications
- Municipal Law
- Zoning Law
- Property Law
Law School Attended:
University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Class of 1989
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Class of 1986
magna cum laude
Marion County, Chattanooga, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and American Bar Associations (Member, Sections on: Business Law
State Bar of Georgia
Alabama State Bar
Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Chattanooga Estate Planning Council
Chattanooga Tax Practitioners.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?