- Real Estate Law and Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Land Use Law and Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Legal Malpractice Defense
- Estate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
Law School Attended:
Stanford Law School
Class of 1969
Law Review: Stanford Law Review, Board of Editors
University of Southern California
Class of 1966
Economics, Magna Cum Laude
Hawaii State, Federal and American Bar Associations
The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?