- Bays Lung Rose & Holma
- Topa Financial Center, 700 Bishop St., Ste. 900,
- Honolulu, HI 96813
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Business Transactions
- Employment Law
- Insurance Law
- Commercial Litigation
BLRH was established in 1986 by a group of experienced attorneys to offer a unique level of expertise in real estate, construction and business law. Since then, the firm has participated in a number of landmark cases and has earned a reputation for providing the highest quality of responsive, efficient service at a fair and reasonable cost. The firm's depth of experience, aggressive spirit, attention to thorough preparation and commitment to open communication enables it to achieve consistently superior results for its clients.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?