- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Securities Litigation
Law School Attended:
Santa Clara University School of Law
Class of 2009
Problem Committee Chair, Honors Moot Court Program, Member, Honors Moot Court Team, Member, Katharine and George Alexander Community Law Center, Law Review: Santa Clara Law Review, Technical Editor
Saint Mary's College of California
Class of 2006
Hawaii State Bar Association.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?