- Appellate Practice
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Investigations & Litigation
- ERISA Litigation
- Insurance Defense
Law School Attended:
University of Alabama
Class of 2004
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Class of 1999
Organizationsâ€¢Birmingham Bar Association
â€¢Future Leaders Forum, Class of 2011
â€¢Alabama State Bar Association
â€¢Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
â€¢Admitted to practice in the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?