- Appellate Practice
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Bankruptcy & Creditor'S Rights
- Class Actions
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Copyrights & Technology
- Corporate & Securities
- Domestic Law
- Education Law
- Employee Benefits
- Environmental Law
- Natural Resources & Toxic Torts
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Governmental Affairs
- Health Care
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Landlord And Tenant Law
- Tenant Lawlaw
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Mortgage Services
- Municipal Law
- Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Pension & Profit Sharing
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Public Finance
- Real Estate Development & Finance
- Tax Law
- Government Contract Law
- Workers' Compensation
- White Collar Criminal Defense
With 115 attorneys in five offices, Sirote & Permutt handles corporate transactions, business and financial services, estate planning and litigation on behalf of Fortune 500 companies, family-owned businesses and high net worth individuals.
Our professionals not only serve clients, but also the communities in which we live and work. "Sirote Supports" is an initiative that honors programs dedicated to health, education and the arts.
Since its founding in 1946, Sirote has developed strong client relationships by providing quality, sophisticated legal services.
The firm's long and impressive history began after World War II when Morris Sirote and Edward Friend, Jr. joined forces with James Permutt to establish a law office in Birmingham, Ala. Karl Friedman soon joined the group, and together these men built one of the Southeast's largest and most respected corporate law firms.
Sirote & Permutt represents clients throughout the United States from its offices in Birmingham, Huntsville and Mobile, Alabama and Fort Lauderdale and Pensacola, Florida.
Sirote is Alabama's only member of the Law Firm Alliance, an international association of more than 50 law firms, which by membership gives the firm access to high quality local experts throughout the world.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?