- Tort Litigation
- Commercial Insurance Litigation
Law School Attended:
Albany Law School Union University
Class of 1984
Class of 1981
Albany County (Member, Board of Directors), New York State and American Bar Associations
New York State Trial Lawyers Association
New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers (Member, Board of Directors)
The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
National Order of the Barristers
Defense Research Institute
Inns of Court
Capital District Trial Lawyers Association (Past President).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?