- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Insurance Defense
Law School Attended:
University of Arkansas in Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Class of 1999
Southern Methodist University
Class of 1996
English and Political Science
Pulaski County and Arkansas Bar Associations
Henry Woods Inn of Court
Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
Defense Research Institute.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?