- Bankruptcy & Creditor's Rights
- Mortgage Banking
- Financial Institutions
Law School Attended:
Cumberland School of Law
Class of 1988
Class of 1985
â€¢BV-Distinguished, Martindale- Hubbell Peer Review Rating
â€¢Alabama State Bar
â€¢Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section
â€¢Birmingham Bar Association
â€¢Consumer Bankruptcy Department Head
â€¢National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees (NACCT), associate member
â€¢Northern District Uniform Procedures Task Force
â€¢USFN, Bankruptcy Committee
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?