- Administrative Law
- Business Law
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate
- Business Start-Ups
- Trial Practice
- Federal Practice
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Agricultural Law
- Automobile Accidents And Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Toxic Torts
- Environmental Liability
- Employment Discrimination
- Estate Law
Fetherston Edmonds, LLP is a law firm with a distinguished history of excellence and service. Centrally located in Salem, Oregon, we provide clients throughout Oregon and Washington with sound legal advice and solid advocacy, especially in the areas of business law, litigation, government and administrative law, and personal injury law.
Our outstanding attorneys are at the forefront of their specialized fields. We've earned the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell, the leading national directory of the legal profession. Fetherston Edmonds, LLP is also listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers under both General Practice and Civil Trial Practice. In addition, individual members of the firm have been selected for inclusion to SuperLawyers magazine for attaining the highest levels of expertise.
Attorneys at Fetherston Edmonds, LLP represent many nationally-significant clients, including TIAA-CREF, Tillamook Cheese, Inc., and State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. Despite our national visibility, we're known for our approachability and responsiveness to everyone of our clients regardless of size. Whether a small local business, or a multinational firm, we are dedicated to providing the best personal service and attention. We understand, and appreciate, the needs and concerns associated with each particular situation.
For more than half a century, our lawyers have helped clients achieve success through effective, professional representation. Whether in business planning, executing complex transactions, or maneuvering though high stakes litigation, we always put the needs of our clients first.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?