- Trial Practice
- Insurance Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Negligence Litigation
- Products Liability Defense
Law School Attended:
George Washington University
Class of 1986
University of Oregon
Class of 1982
Marion County (Member, Board of Directors, 1996-2000
President, 1999), Multnomah County and American Bar Associations
Oregon State Bar
Oregon Association of Defense Counsel (Member, Board of Directors, 1999â€”
Defense Research Institute
Willamette Valley American Inn of Court (Member, 1998-2000 and Chairman, 1999-2000, Local Professional Responsibility Committee
Member, Region Six Disciplinary Board, 2003â€”)
United Way (Member, Board of Directors, 2008â€”)
Salem Multicultural Institute (Member, Board of Directors, 2009â€”).
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?