- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Debt Settlement
- Debt Lawsuit Defense
- Identity Theft
- Fair Debt Collection Practices
- Credit Repair
- Credit Report Correction
- Civil Litigation
- Student Loan Relief
- Debt Relief
- Out of Court Debt Restructuring
- Consumer Credit
- Consumer Collections
- Consumer Rights
- Consumer Protection
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Student Loans
- Loan Workouts
- Loan Restructuring
Too much debt? Need relief? We can help!
The Law Office of Simon Goldenberg, PLLC is a law firm dedicated to consumer protection and vigorously defending the rights of our clients. We offer high-caliber legal representation with a practice that is designed to cater to your individual needs.
Attorney Goldenberg is passionate about consumer advocacy and concentrates his legal practice in the areas of debt resolution, credit card lawsuit defense, debt collection harassment, and bankruptcy. He has completed training in the field of Credit Scoring and Credit Restoration. Mr. Goldenberg's wide range of knowledge on credit issues enables him to search for nuances in credit law to provide clients with the high level of representation that they require. Mr. Goldenberg is a graduate of Hofstra University School of Law and is admitted to practice in the State Courts of New York and New Jersey, as well as the Federal Courts in the Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, and District of New Jersey.
If you are a resident of New York and are seeking trustworthy assistance from an Attorney competent in the area of credit law, contact the Law Office of Simon Goldenberg PLLC today!
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?