- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Debt Settlement
- Debt Lawsuit Defense
- Identity Theft
- Credit Repair
- Credit Report Correction
- Fair Debt Collection Practices
- Civil Litigation
- Student Loan Relief
Law School Attended:
Hofstra University School of Law
Binghamton University, School of Management
Bachelor of Sciences
New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), New York County Lawyers Association (NYCLA), Brooklyn Bar Association (BBA)
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?