- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Civil Litigation
- Secured Transactions
- Business Litigation
- Bulk sales
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Debt Relief
- Personal Bankruptcy
Law School Attended:
Samford University, Cumberland School of Law
Class of 1994
University of Georgia
Class of 1991
Bartow County Bar and American Bar Association
State Bar of Georgia (Member, Bankruptcy Law Section)
American Bankruptcy Institute.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?