- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Debt Relief
- Personal Bankruptcy
We are dedicated bankruptcy lawyer group specializing in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies; stopping creditors and mortgage foreclosures in their banks.
Perrotta, Cahn & Associates was founded in 1984 with a single philosophy: we devote individualized attention to each client's legal challenge, then we develop a creative strategy to reach a successful solution tailored to each client's individual needs. Since that time, our firm has continued to grow and to develop into ever expanding areas of practice. But we have never forgotten our commitment to our basic philosophy: individualized attention to each client's personal needs.
Our firm represents a wide range of clients including large corporations, small and medium-size businesses, governmental entities, and of course, individuals. But no client's legal matter is too large, or too small - we devote our individual attention to each and every client.
Resourceful and aggressive, our attorneys and staff are highly motivated and qualified to provide our clients with the expertise and individual attention they deserve. Many firm attorneys hold prominent positions in local, state and national organizations and are called upon to share their expertise with their peers through writings and lectures.
With five offices, from Dalton to the Buckhead section of Atlanta, our firm proudly serves North Georgia. With attorneys licensed in seven states and every federal district in Georgia, our firm also serves clients beyond North Georgia in a variety of practice areas.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?