- Workers Compensation
- Civil Litigation
Law School Attended:
Moot Court, Trial Advocacy Honors Recipient
Class of 1997
Business Editor of Environmental Law Journal
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Class of 1994
Beta Gamma Sigma (Honors Business Fraternity)
State Bar of Georgia (Member, Workers' Compensation Law Section)
New Jersey State Bar Association (Member, Workers' Compensation Law Section)
North Carolina State Bar
South Carolina Bar.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?